NEW IN: Petit Boum, Donsje, Mushie, Ooly, Moulin Roty. | Free shipping on Singapore orders above SGD60.
What is it:
If you know Claude & Co - you know the Milking It Bodysuit. This ones for those warmer days and layers. Short sleeve, but just the same loveliness. Soft, cosy, and kind against the skin and to the planet.
- Knit from 97% Organic Cotton, 3% Elastane. Giving that perfect stretch and recovery.
-Printed with our trademark Milking It Slogan, which you won't find anywhere else. (if you do…tell us) in Eco water-based inks.
-Popper fastening for easy changing, and an envelope neck opening to make that inevitable change a doddle.
- Wear with our matching leggings and our slouchy trousers
- Made in Portugal in small runs and with a great factory - who really know their stuff.
-Your order will arrive in our 100% Organic Cotton dust bag for keeping your pieces safe, using again, passing along or to pop those toys and sandwiches in. The perfect nappy bag too.
Size and Fit:
- We always recommend buying true to size on rib products.
- We start at 0-3m which makes the ideal gift or first outfit. It looks perfect waiting in that nursery on the wall too.
- The rib is stretchy and purposely designed to recover. So expect to get a lot of wear out of these. This one is short sleeve.
-Remember to check out our matching bonnets, the soft brown one combined with this all in one is such a nice combination.
- This product is unisex, organic and made with purpose. So please pass it on, keep it safe and encourage less waste.
Rib fabric is designed to grow and recover. We recommend buying true to size and expecting this to last.
We intentionally ensure that sleeves and body length is long.
0-3 months:length: 35cm, width: 19-22cm
3-6 months:length: 38cm, width: 20-24cm
6-12 months:length: 42cm, width: 22-26cm
1-2 Years: length: 45cm, width: 23-27cm
2-3 Years: length: 48m, width: 25-29cm
Iron at medium temperature but we hope you won’t need to. Wash at or below 40°C, Line dry, Wash with similar colours.
Some of our products are garment dyed which means they are all unique and as special as you.
This product has been lovingly produced within our factories in India and Portugal, with the closest attention to detail. We use organic and sustainably sourced materials and methods within our production.