Our Limited Edition SEAWATER collection are buoyant pieces of art. Inspired by nature, this is an abstract interpretation of ocean life painted by hand. With their soft strokes and understated colours, the SEAWATER floats have a timeless yet contemporary expression that will blend in and stand out at the same time.
About the artist:
Joya Logue is the Indian-American artist whose work has been seen in Harper’s Bazaar, VOGUE Japan, ELLE Home, ELLE Japan, and Cincinnati Magazine to name a few. Joya’s use of an earthy colour palette blends a modern style with a nod to the past. Her watercolour paintings transport the viewer to a nostalgic feeling of heritage and home.
- All Petites Pommes floats are free of BPA and phthalates.
- Each product is delivered in a dust bag made of organic cotton for convenient storage when not in use.
- All swim rings have an extra fine inside welding for premium comfort.
- The OLIVIA and ANNA floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC.
- The CELINE Grand Float is made of a slightly heavier 0.3mm PVC with further resistance to heavy use.
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual - depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
By handling your floats with care you extend the life of the product, hence reducing the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float:
- After use, rinse the float in clear water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage. Leftover water residue may cause bacteria to grow.
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use as exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones).
- Never over-inflate or use an air pump of compressed air to inflate your product as this may cause the float to burst.
||CM (Ø UNINFLATED)